Re: [microprofile-wg] MicroProfile and Jakarta EE

As promised, I have created this doodle pool for anyone who is interested in the discussion of the issue where Jakarta security uses MicroProfile JWT. We had some internal conversations in IBM and will prosent a couple of options to this issue and would like to hear some feedback from you. Please register your interest and availability so that I can schedule a call accordingly.

Thanks
Emily