Re: [microprofile-wg] [BALLOT] MicroProfile LRA 2.0 Specification Release Review - VOTE by March 2 (two weeks)

Hi Michael,
I think his behaviour of missing parts in the HTML spec document is because in the MicroProfile Parent's "asciidoc" profile these additional resources are not exported to the Maven repository.

This affects images here, but is a general problem for the HTML version of documents, as additional resources like images, css files and fonts, that are referenced by relative paths to the root document, not get pushed by the current versions of MicroProfile Parent.

We need to fix this.

Additional findings from my side so far:
In the LRA 2.0 spec document there is no release notes section for 2.0 - this is not a requirement, but really helps reviewers ;-)
In the Spec document, JAX-RS is referenced which is the old (protected) spec name, not Jakarta RESTful Web Services (hopefully soon called Jakarta REST simply).
I have findings regarding MicroProfile Parent, Maven related to vulnerabilities (I reported some of them in vulnerability process already). Should we fix them first?

I really like this specification, but I have strong concerns releasing a version with known (security) issues...
Any thoughts regrading this?

Best,
Jan