Re: [microprofile-wg] [technology-pmc] Release Approval for MicroProfile LRA 2.0

Dear Martin,
I've scheduled the review for the Microprofile LRA 2.0 release. This is the GitLab ticket we'll be using to track the review: https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/emo-team/emo/-/issues/453
Please keep me posted on the status of the Specification Committee ballot.
Kind regards,
Maria Teresa