Re: [microprofile-wg] Review Initiation for MicroProfile Reactive Streams Operators 3.0

Hi Emiliy,
we've scheduled the release review for MicroProfile Reactive Streams Operators 3.0 as requested.
Please find below the links to the relevant resources:
- Release review record: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.microprofile/reviews/reactive-streams-operators-3.0-release-review
- GitLab issue: https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/emo-team/emo/-/issues/357

Kind regards,
Maria Teresa