[microprofile-wg] Jelastic Membership in MicroProfile Working Group

Hello,
Hope everyone has a great start of the year.
Let me inform you that Jelastic has decided to cancel membership in MicroProfile Working Group this year.
As you probably know, our company has been acquired by Virtuozzo and now we are in active state of merge. That's why we decided not to renew the membership for 2022 in order to finalize internal processes first and then reconsider participation in future.
We will surely continue to support the community and contribute to its development. Thank you for all the cooperation!
Best regards,
--
Tetiana Fydorenchyk Director of Global Product Marketing | Virtuozzo

Back to the top