[microprofile-wg] Payara Membership renewal - budget

All,

Looking back at our experience as a member of the working group in 2021, Payara has decided not to renew our MicroProfile Working Group membership next year.

Our decision is a result of the unfortunate weak governance among the various committees and groups and inadequate benefits for compatible implementations (no compatibility logo, for example). However, to use our time wisely and effectively contribute, we will continue strongly collaborating as members of the broader MicroProfile community and continue to support the MicroProfile specifications within our Products.

Thanks

Steve Millidge

Director and Founder
Payara - Supported Enterprise Software for Jakarta EE and MicroProfile Applications

Back to the top