Re: [microprofile-wg] [technology-pmc] Release Approval for MicroProfile Context Propagation 1.3

Dear PMC,
we still need  your approval of the release materials for the MicroProfile Context Propagation 1.3 release review materials.
https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/emo-team/emo/-/issues/128
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.microprofile/releases/context-propagation-1.3/plan
Thanks in advance.
Maria Teresa