Re: [microprofile-wg] JWT 2.0 Specification Release Review - comments

Hi Sergey,

Thank you Roberto and Sergey for looking into this! Further to Sergey's email, I double checked the WG ssue and artifacts and have the following comments:
1. the link to the tck jar on the issue #105 needs to be updated to point to the new staging https://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/orgeclipsemicroprofile-1543
2. The following jars have no license files attached:
microprofile-jwt-auth-tck-2.0-test-javadoc.jar
microprofile-jwt-auth-tck-2.0-test-sources.jar
microprofile-jwt-auth-tck-2.0-tests.jar

I think the Javadoc jar should have EF license while the -sources and -tests jars should have Apache V2 license as they only contain source files.

The above needs to be investigated before a WG can be restarted.

Thanks
Emily