Re: [microprofile-wg] [microprofile] Re: 2022 MicroProfile Program Plan feedback

Hello everybody,

Yesterday in our community hangout session, we made another set of updates to the 2022 program plan. If you want to know the exact details, please watch the recording that will become available on YouTube soon. We finished with consensus on the content from every party involved but unfortunately cannot finalize the program plan yet. We need to wait for a few running ballots (e.g. the budget) to finish in the coming days so that we can finalize these associated points in the program plan.

Next week in the hangout session, we will discuss the budget topic further. If you're interested in the details of this discussion, you can find the resources here:

- 2022 Budget spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/100jj5LL0VLZIChrDmptFSRuCau5MKyCkW90QSlDEfW0/edit#gid=950497108
- 2021 Approved budget for past reference: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/11RQe2ONXqqK4YQUfXtvNtMJYq_IfEiji

Anybody that still has questions or remarks regarding the program plan; please let us know. We are looking forward to a nice 2022 year of MicroProfile with the new program plan guiding us through the further evolution of MicroProfile.

Kind regards,

Edwin