[microprofile-wg] [MP Marketing] Deleting Additional Marketing Calls

Hi,

On today's Marketing gathering, it was discussed and agreed by present MicroProfilers that we need to keep only bi-weekly marketing calls in the calendar and reduce the number of additional sync up calls in between.

That's why the "backup" calls are deleted from the calendar.

Such extra discussions still can be created in future with preliminary notification and agenda with urgent questions but this will be decided case by case. In general, we will be trying to cover the majority of the questions during the planned bi-weekly calls.

If the rest of the MicroProfile team has any objections, suggestions or recommendations around this decision, please express your opinion in this thread.

Best regards,
Tetiana
--

Tetiana Fydorenchyk
Director of Global Product Marketing | Virtuozzo

Back to the top