Re: [microprofile-wg] [microprofile] MicroProfile 2022 Technical Goals

Hola Emily,

To enable collaboration and avoid delays, please move the document to the Community drive > Working Group > Project Planning https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/1do4bZlfCcXqcPvhs3PquglX74eFUK-Ic

While at it, please also move the API call minutes under Meetings for OpenTelemetry, Tecnical, & Website to the Minutes funder found below under the welcoming original drive that requires none Steering cmtee collaboration.
Thank YOU!!!

Let's avoid at all costs using the Eclipse Foundation INFRA drive to collaborate in anything MP.