Re: [microprofile-wg] [BALLOT] Proceed now with selecting a MicroProfile Platform Compatibility Logo

+1 AJUG

On Wed, Aug 18, 2021, 1:49 PM David Blevins <dblevins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Aug 18, 2021, at 10:47 AM, David Blevins <david.blevins@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Not entirely sure we still need this vote as John mentioned this in his vote, so it feels somewhat covered, but kicking it off to be explicit.

We had some discussion on if we should create a logo for Components or if we should just target the Platform.  Many were open to discussing having a Component Logo, but would like to proceed now with selecting a logo for the Platform.

RESOLVED, the MicroProfile Steering Committee approves the moving forward now with selecting and trademarking a MicroProfile Platform Compatibility Logo usable by implementations of the MicroProfile Platform specification. Creation and trademarking of any additional logos, such as a MicroProfile Component Compatibility Logo, would need to be separately discussed, approved and budgeted.

This ballot will run for 7 days till Wednesday August 25th.