Re: [microprofile-wg] [BALLOT] MicroProfile Compatibility Logo Community Voting. Request vote by August 24th.

+1 (Jelastic)

On Wed, 18 Aug 2021 at 20:29, David Blevins <dblevins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
+1 (Tomitribe)

On Aug 17, 2021, at 6:50 PM, John Clingan <jclingan@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

During a prior marketing meeting, and generally discussed in the Live Hangout as well, we agreed to allow the community to vote on the compatibility logo from the list of options in the attached PDF, with additional information available in a git issue   We agreed to run it by the Steering Committee for a vote for formal approval.

Additional information:

* The compatibility logo applies  MicroProfile Platform specification only.

* Future discussions will decide if the logo will also apply to component and standalone specifications.

* MicroProfile Google Group subscribers are eligible to vote

* Survey Monkey will be used to conduct the vote

* Please vote by Tuesday, August 24th

Please vote on the ballot text below.

---

RESOLVED, the MicroProfile Steering Committee approves that the outcome of the MicroProfile Platform Compatibility Logo community voting will be a binding vote.

---

<Microprofile-compatible-logo-options-juy27.pdf>