[microprofile-wg] [ MPWG Trademark] On going work - Update

MicroProfilers,

Deadlines:
During this week's community call, we softly stated our wish to complete the MPWG Trademark program by the end of Q3. MPWG while working on 2021 Project Plan set out to complete the program by the end of 2021. Lets see how we do!

Written Discussions:
There are currently 2 important discussions taking place in the MP Community Forums.
You could choose to participate:
  1. Compatibility Program: Membership requirements, if any
  2. Compatibility Program: Platform only or Components as well
Logo voting: Conversation 2 above is directly linked with the choosing of the Compatibility logo task, latest status. No MP community voting ought to take place until we know what our community chooses: Platform vs Components.
Reason is, we want the logo(s) to be scalable to whatever is chosen.

Dedicated MPWG Marketing Zoom calls:
The MPWG Marketing calls return in Q3. Same time, day as in Q2- off Mondays 10am-11am PDT (MP Calendar) Subcribe to import the MP calendar: Please download and import the following iCalendar (.ics) files to your calendar system.
Weekly: https://eclipse.zoom.us/meeting/tJcsce6vrzwrGdQ3qCl_T9fn0N7fdKiTGEsi/ics?icsToken=98tyKuCrrz0tHdWSsRqHRowqBY_oKO3zmGZcjadszw7GDx9nOwX4ZswVNLZUGez3

The first scheduled 1hr was set for July 26th and it has been deleted. There are no trademark topics more important than the 2 discussions above.

----

Wishing everyone a great weekend ahead,

Back to the top