[microprofile-wg] [BALLOT] [COMPLETE] Result Ballot for MicroProfile 4.1

I declare this ballot complete and approved. I've marked the corresponding Issues (https://github.com/microprofile/microprofile-wg/issues/86) as approved. The project team and Steering Committee may now engage in completing the release.

The summary of the votes is below.

RepresentativeRepresentative for:Vote
Summers Pittman, Vincent MayersAtlanta JUG+1
Kevin Sutter, Emily JiangIBM+1
Ruslan Synytsky, Tetiana FydorenchykJelastic+1
John Clingan, Roberto CortezRed Hat+1
David Blevins, Amelia EirasTomitribe+1
Chandra Guntur, Michael RedlichGarden State Java User Group+1
Ed Bratt, Dmitry KornilovOracle+1
Rudy De BusscherPayara+1
Jan WesterkampiJUG+1
Kenji Kazumura, Nagao TakahiroFujitsu+1
Edwin DerksCommitter Member+1

Total11

Non-binding votesRoleVote

Total0

Congratulations!

--
Thanks
Emily Jiang on behalf of the Steering Committee

Back to the top