From:        "Tetiana Fydorenchyk" <tf@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:        "Microprofile WG discussions" <microprofile-wg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        07/06/2021 13:47
Subject:        [EXTERNAL] Re: [microprofile-wg] CN4J Messaging presentation review - request by July 8th.
Sent by:        "microprofile-wg" <microprofile-wg-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Looks good
+1 (Jelastic)

On Tue, 6 Jul 2021 at 17:25, Summers Pittman <summers@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
I really like the slides that detail the differences between the approaches of the different orgs. Good work!

On Thu, Jul 1, 2021 at 2:31 PM John Clingan <jclingan@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
A Jakarta EE / MicroProfile  messagingpresentation has been created. This thread is requesting a presentation review by the working group and the community before the MicroProfile Working Group votes on finalizing the presentation. I prefer comments are made here instead of directly in the presentation, but comments are enabled on the presentation for comments that need the context.

The Jakarta EE Working Group will conduct a similar vote. Once both working groups vote, the presentation will be finalized.

FYI, the most recent CN4J Alliance meeting recording is here.

Tetiana Fydorenchyk
VP of Marketing @Jelastic