Re: [microprofile-wg] [ INFRA URGENT - Community External Drive] Not Public nor Accessible

+1

There are many documents linked to the website welcoming global viewers, luckily we get community feedback FAST!
I think next time, I will use the complement of (a git issue) to add the screen shots, or other documentation to track any issues.
That is, if I am behind a query,  using the the MPWG repo for such a specific sharing to keep the email threads here on INFRA short and focus and enable your replies to be protected within the email. If that works, within the community, we can document a simple process on how to best collaborate that everyone can use.

If you have suggestions/adjustments on how you and the EMO prefer to be notified on INFRA issues,  in addition to using this forum, do share.  Scalable, traceable & public +1!

💜