[microprofile-wg] Payara as MicroProfile compliant implementation

Hi,

I am in the process of making Payara MP-4.0-compliant implementation.
Currently, the only way I see to do this is to open CCRs for each individual Specs.
Is there a plan in place to just have one CCR for all of MicroProfile?
If there is, is there a timeframe for this to happen?

I am trying to decide if it’s worth to do CCRs for all the Specs individually or wait
for the “umbrella” spec compatibility issue process to be developed.

I would gladly contribute to this effort as well.

Back to the top