From:        "Steve Millidge (Payara)" <steve.millidge@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To:        "microprofile-wg@xxxxxxxxxxx" <microprofile-wg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        01/12/2021 07:46
Subject:        [EXTERNAL] [microprofile-wg] Payara Joins the MicroProfile Working Group
Sent by:        "microprofile-wg" <microprofile-wg-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi All,   Just to let you know that from 1st January 2021 the Payara...
This Message Is From an External Sender

Hi All,

Just to let you know that from 1st January 2021 the Payara team has joined the MicroProfile Working Group. Rudy De Busscher will be our steering committee working group rep and Ondrej Mihályi will be our second. Both Rudy and Ondrej have been working in MicroProfile from the early days.

Payara have been involved with MicroProfile from the beginning and were there at the first announcement. Payara Server and Payara Micro both implement MicroProfile 3.3 and our latest releases implement some of the 4.0 apis. We are particularly interested in the relationship of MicroProfile with Jakarta EE as the Payara Platform ships with both.

Looking forward to future discussions under the working group.

Thanks

microprofile-wg mailing list
microprofile-wg@xxxxxxxxxxx
https://dev.eclipse.org/mailman/listinfo/microprofile-wg