Re: [microprofile-wg] Starting a Part-time Schedule on Dec 01

Kevin,

I think your message is fantastic. Thank you for being so caring to share it. I appreciate you and feel so happy for you and loveones. Your actions inspire!  Congratulations on protecting YOU & your Loveones time 💪💜

NOW, crudely or candidly, let us know when any of us might overstep onto your Mondays or Fridays.  Make no concessions, via actions enable us to respect your new schedule.

Enjoy a beautiful holiday week,