|Re: [microprofile-wg] [MPWG_SCR Approval of the Steering Minutes] Request Vote for October 20th, 2020|
_______________________________________________Hola MicroProfile Steering Committee Representatives, MPWG_SCR,
Thank you, Sharon, for kindly joining today's MP 4.0 Release discussion to remind MicroProfilers that the first steering minutes' status is still under "draft version," which violates 1 of the foundation WG project's processes.The MPWG vote (AJUG, Jelastic, Red Hat, IBM & Tomitribe) is requested ASAP (we have passed the 2 weeks window-mark) to approve the October 20th, 2020 draft minutes.
The MicroProfile Community input is always welcomed. However, only the votes delivered by the assigned representatives or their Proxy [1 vote per member +1 (positive), 0 (abstain), or -1 (reject)] will be counted.Thank you for promptly submitting your vote!--- draft documentationApproval Minutes Process to be added to the MPWG repo once reviewed:The MPWG_SC will approve the "draft minutes" via:
- Email: microprofile-wg@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Email Subject: [MPWG_SCR Approval of the Steering Minutes] Request Vote for [month/day/year]
- Vote timeline: votes must be finalized no later than two (2) weeks after the steering call took place
- Minutes Publication: the PDF minutes will be copied, attached, and sent [by the MPWG volunteer facilitator (s)] to microprofile-wg@xxxxxxxxxxx which completes 1 of the WG's compliance processes.
- WIP nice to have - the minute's PDF &/or link will be imported to the new MPWG page on the MP websiteSuggested email draft-template:MicroProfile Steering Committee Representatives,The vote (List of Members) is requested to approve the (month/day/year) (draft minutes link).
The MicroProfile Community input is welcomed. However, only the votes cast by the assigned representatives or their proxies [1 vote per member +1 (positive), 0 (abstain), or -1 (reject)] will be counted.
microprofile-wg mailing list
To change your delivery options, retrieve your password, or unsubscribe from this list, visit
Back to the top