Re: [microprofile-wg] IBM reps for Steering Committee

Hi Kevin:

Thanks for providing this necessary information.  I've started a spreadsheet in the MicroProfile External Google Drive to record the information.

Would Tomitribe, Jelastic, Red Hat (pending paperwork) and the Atlanta JUG please also name your MicroProfile Working Group Steering Committee representative and alternate for the record.

*MicroProfile WG Steering Committee and Specification Committee are combined into a single committee called Steering Committee.

Regards,
Sharon

Sharon Corbett

Eclipse Foundation, Inc.