Re: [microprofile-wg] MicroProfile Working Group Tile - Live on Website

Thanks to wonderful MicroProfiler John, the mission statements of MP are protected with latest adjustments that didn't make the deadline but I am hoping that update is possible as mentioned before Sharon. Please see the draft of copy/paste here.

The MicroProfile Working Group drives the evolution and broad adoption of technologies related to the MicroProfile Project.  MicroProfile is an open forum that optimizes Enterprise Java for a microservice architecture by innovating across multiple implementations and collaborating on common areas of interest with a goal of standardization.

You are awesome John!