From: mdt-uml2tools.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Slim kallel
Sent: Mon 3/17/2008 2:41 PM
To: mdt-uml2tools.dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [mdt-uml2tools.dev] genClass in deployment diagram

Hi all,

I try now to extend deployment diagram by new concepts.

I add a new element "softwareElement" in meta class (org.eclipse.uml2.uml) and I added this element in the
plugin (org.eclipse.uml2.diagram.def).

When I tried to generate the deploymentDigaram.gmfgen (using "create generator model") an error occurred:   "Can not find
genClass for class' SoftwareElement 'in package uml".

Really, I need your Help.
Any response is welcome,

Regards,

slim