[mdt-uml2tools.dev] metamodel and profile

Hi,

My current project is to extend deployment diagram with new concept.

I finish preparing my approach and my next step is to implement it in UML2tools.

I search to better way to extend this diagram. ?

            - By extending the UML meta model.

            - By defying a new Profile.

- How I can create UML profile, and especially how to integrate the generated profile in within a diagram UML (i.e the deployment diagram)?

- How to extend an UML editor with other functionality? (i.e. I want to add new concept in deployment diagram)

- Is it possible to extend UML meta-model for the project UML2TOOLS and is there a procedure to add this extension in a UML diagram?

- Is UML2tools M7 available? Where? What’s the difference with other versions concerning profile definition?

Thank you in advance