Re: [mdt-uml2tools.dev] MDT 1.1 development plan

Kenn-

The following plan items were published in Bugzilla and uml2tools newsgroup recently.
Specifically, the actual list contains:
161575     [Plan Item] Import/Export from/to DI
199723     [Plan Item] Composite structure diagram
199724     [Plan Item] Deployment Diagrams
199726     [Plan Item] Object Diagrams
199731     [Plan Item] Structure diagrams synchronization
199735     [Plan item] Diagram relations
199737     [Plan Item] Basic OCL integration
199739     [Plan Items] Extended profiling support
199740     [Plan Item] Diagram specific property sheets
199725     [Plan Item] Use case diagrams

If possible, I would like to drop the very old one #161575, because DI specification seems to be dead and it seems to be better to use resources on something more usefull.

Also, I would like to add 2 new committers into the component -- Sergey Gribovsky and Tatiana Fesenko (both from Borland).
Both of them already contributed a lot of the code (tracked by IP), participated (well, in fact, even lead) the news groups activity,
so I think it does make sense to add them.

What do you think about this?

Regards,
Michael