From: mdt-uml2.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:mdt-uml2.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Kenn Hussey
Sent: Friday, March 20, 2009 6:14 PM
To: MDT UML2 mailing list
Subject: RE: [mdt-uml2.dev] Model Interchange

I think it's open to all tools that support UML 2.1.1. If you know of a tool that would like to be involved, let me know and I'll see what can be done...

Cheers,

Kenn Hussey
Program Manager, Modeling and Design Solutions

Embarcadero Technologies, Inc. | www.embarcadero.com
82 Peter Street, Second Floor | Toronto, ON  M5V 2G5
Kenn.Hussey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx