Re: [mdt-sphinx.dev] Missing CQs

Hi Wayne,

Greetings Sphinx developers. While attending to some unrelated matters, I discovered that you're distributing some third party libraries that I cannot resolve CQs for.

Which libraries exactly do you mean? The third-party libraries that we are using in Sphinx are all part of the Orbit project. Just recently we have created CQs for all of them, and most of them - if not all - have concluded successfully meanwhile.

Please take a look at the Project Downloads review

Could you point us at the location where we can find this review?

Thanks,

Stephan

and either let me know if I've just missed the CQs, or create the necessary CQs.

Let me know how I can help.

Thanks,

Wayne
--