Re: [mdt-sphinx.dev] update site for sphinx?

Hi Sebastien,

What do you mean by soon?

We could start that activity when the Juno M5 is out of the door and complete it up to Juno M6.

The involved steps are:
* Definition of a Eclipse 3.8 target platform for Sphinx (by copying and updating that for Eclipse 3.7)
* Setup of the Sphinx Juno build job on Hudson for building Sphinx against that target platform
* Check if all tests run green
* Changes in the Sphinx code base to support Eclipse 3.8 and fix failing tests if there is need to do so

How about that?

Other question: do you plan Sphynx to be part of the train?

I've also been thinking of that. For the Juno cycle it looks that it's already too late. But in the Kepler cycle we should definitely make a move.

Regards,

Stephan

Thanks,

Cheers… Séb.

Sébastien Gérard

+33 (0)1 69 08 58 24 / +33(0)6 88 20 00 47

CEA Saclay Nano-INNOV

Institut CARNOT CEA LIST

DILS/Laboratoire d’Ingénierie dirigée par les modèles pour les Systèmes Embarqués (LISE),

Point Courrier n°174

91 191 Gif sur Yvette CEDEX