Re: [mdt-sphinx.dev] Sphinx Logo

Dear all,

Our second Doodle poll for the Sphinx logo [1] has come to an end and this time yields a meaningful result :)

And the winner is...

    logo #5!

We will now go ahead with providing a colored version of this logo and design a corresponding banner for the Sphinx project home page [2].

[1] http://www.doodle.com/9ebuiszwmkpzxuif
[2] http://eclipse.org/sphinx/