Re: [mdt-sphinx.dev] Sphinx Logo

I've added a new choice for Yannick's proposal to the poll. Committers having already voted can get back to and modify their choices if they like.

Stephan

2011/8/1 Yannick DIDIERJEAN <yannick7777@xxxxxxxxx>
Dear Sphinx committers,
I submit a new logo proposal.Please take a look to it and if it seems relevant we could add it to the list of choices.( you can find the black and white rendering in the attached pdf file)
best regards ,
Yannick