[mdt-papyrus.dev] Committer Election for smaoui asma on Eclipse Papyrus™ has started

A committer election for smaoui asma on project Eclipse Papyrus™
(modeling.mdt.papyrus) was started by Patrick Tessier with this criteria:

Asma Smaoui  contributs to the Eclipse Papyrus™ team and has already made
an impact on the project.

She has addressed  bugs via Gerrit that have been alreaday merged to the
Papyrus project see
https://git.eclipse.org/r/q/project:papyrus/org.eclipse.papyrus+owner:asma.smaoui%2540cea.fr
.
She has also contribated to other projects related to Papyrus (mainly
Papyrus-RT, Marte, Papyrus Software Designer, Papyrus 4 Robotics, Papyrus 4
Manufactoring...).

To support my request, I would like to draw your attention that Asma is
already a committer for the Papyrus-RT project.

She has also nearly 15 years experience in Model Driven Engineering (PhD
2011) and used several modeling tools like Papyrus, MagicDraw, Rhapsody, RSA,
Capella, etc. She also developed several plugins using model transformation
languages like Acceleo, QVTo, xtend etc.

For these reasons and the long-term outlook for their involvement on the
team, it is my pleasure to nominate Asma Smaoui as a committer on Eclipse
Papyrus™.

Eclipse Papyrus™ project committers can click the election link below to
vote.

Election:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/modeling.mdt.papyrus/elections/election-smaoui-asma-committer-eclipse-papyrus%E2%84%A2

Project: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/modeling.mdt.papyrus