[mdt-papyrus.dev] Nightly Photon - Deletion

Hello everyone,

Just to let you know that I will deactivate the nightly/photon update site as we do not have a maintenance on this version as of yet and to keep it logical as the master is now following 2018-09/12.

You can fetch what you need from nightly/master as you previously did from nightly/photon.

For the same reason, the job papyrus-sysml-photon is now renamed papyrus-sysml-master and will be following the released artifacts from 2018-09 soon.

Cheers,

Quentin

Back to the top