[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[mdt-papyrus.dev] Papyrus SW designer release
- From: Ansgar Radermacher <ansgar.radermacher@xxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2018 17:58:23 +0200
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101 Thunderbird/52.9.1
we've released a new version (1.1.0) of Papyrus SW designer,
It will work in oxygen and photon.
You can install it via
1. the Eclipse marketplace:
2. its update site:
- Bug fixes
- Documentation is now integrated into the Papyrus documentation
(Papyrus SW designer section in user and developer doc).
- Unchanged files are not overwritten during (re-)generation. This
speeds up compilation time after generation considerably.
- Component ports may have more than 1 provided or required interface
Older versions are still available via the update-sites