Re: [mdt-papyrus.dev] Quiet Week for Collaboration?

Hello,

Yes, the only repository with code going in the release train is [1].

So you may work as usual in any other repositories.

You can also create a wiki page and add it in the principal [2] for collaboration component.

Each component (people working in it) is responsible for their releases.

For example, I didn’t formally announced it but I will (if my time allows it) make the 1.1.0 release for SysML 1.4 in January to have a stable version working on Oxygen.2

Regards,

Benoit

1 : https://git.eclipse.org/c/papyrus/org.eclipse.papyrus.git/

2: https://wiki.eclipse.org/Papyrus