[mdt-papyrus.dev] Papyrus Profile Icon

Dear all,

I have some issues when I set an icon to a stereotype. Once you have specify one icon for a stereotype, it is not more possible to change the icon. I change it within the profile, I redefine the profile, I reapply the profile, and the icon shown is not the new one but the first one. Can someone reproduce the bug ?

In addition, can somone explain me what is supposed to do when I say that the figure linked to a sterotype is a shape instead of an icon ?

Thanks,

Cheers,

Séb.

PS : I attache a profile test.