De : mdt-papyrus.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:mdt-papyrus.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] De la part de Ernesto Posse
Envoyé : mardi 10 octobre 2017 20:49
À : Papyrus Project list <mdt-papyrus.dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Objet : [mdt-papyrus.dev] Old PapyrusSysML update sites?

Hi. Is there an update site for old (pre-1.4) Papyrus SysML?

Specifically I'm looking for org.eclipse.papyrus.sysml.feature 1.2.0.

I've looked around the usual update sites under http://download.eclipse.org/modeling/mdt/papyrus/?d but I can only find org.eclipse.papyrus.sysml14.*

--
Ernesto Posse
Zeligsoft