|Re: [mdt-papyrus.dev] SysML 1.4 on Oxygen.1|
I just check SysML 1.4 installation on a clean Eclipse Oxygen SR1 Committer version. It works fine for me.
Thank you Benoît.
Following the update site publication, I published SysML 1.4 on Eclipse Market Place .
So far it’s working with fine Papyrus core already installed.
Some logs show installation failure .
I can’t reproduce it, Can you try to Install SysML 1.4 using the Market Place?
Also I made this morning a proposition/presentation  to replace
the Home Made Papyrus additional components mechanism by the Standard Eclipse Market Place.
Following Oxygen.1 train publication, I built a version for SysML 1.4 
- Decision was taken by Sebastien G. (after some testing) to bump the version to 1.0.0
- You may find all fixes here  (I will look for a way to bump target version to 1.0.0 and close all verified bugs)
- This version should be installable on Oxygen.0, Oxygen.1 and Papyrus nightly
o After looking at the API break patches, I removed upper version constraints on nattable plugin  in SysML
o I only tested it completely with Oxygen.1 (please report a bug if you find any issue)
- Next version should be a 1.1.0 but the future work isn’t planned for the moment and a migration to SysML 1.5 may be considered.
For information, I moved SysML 1.4 nightly  on Oxygen.1 staging.
So you may install it on Oxygen.1 staging but no more on Oxygen.0 (due to Papyrus api break)
Feel free to provide some feedback, since it’s pretty much what will be in the next version (just after Oxygen.1).
- The most important change is the new architecture with the new palettes
- I’m checking whether RichText will be activate by default or not (so far.. no)
The temporary integration build  is disabled and will soon be removed.
Back to the top