[mdt-papyrus.dev] Papyrus JUnit feature Oxygen update site

Hello. Is there a stable update site for the org.eclipse.papyrus.junit.feature? Currenlty I only find it in https://hudson.eclipse.org/papyrus/job/Papyrus-Oxygen-Developer/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/repository/, but apparently that job is building Papyrus Photon despite the name.

We need the org.eclipse.papyrus.junit.feature for Oxygen for Papyrus-RT, but since our TP gets it from the URL above, our builds fail because the bundle found there requires Photon dependencies (like org.eclipse.papyrus.infra.nattable.common [4.0.0,5.0.0)). Where can we get the old Oxygen org.eclipse.papyrus.junit.feature?

Thanks

--
Ernesto Posse
Zeligsoft