De : mdt-papyrus.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:mdt-papyrus.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] De la part de LE MENEZ Quentin
Envoyé : mercredi 20 septembre 2017 08:27
À : Papyrus Project list <mdt-papyrus.dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Objet : [PROVENANCE INTERNET] [mdt-papyrus.dev] Photon M2

Hello,

Today is M2 so I will deactivate the gerrit builds and reopen them as soon as our contribution is successfully aggregated.

As a reminder, you still push on gerrit but the commits wont trigger a build. If you do so however you won’t get the CI validation and those gerrit will have to be triggered manually after (quick and painless so don’t hesitate to signal those needing this).

Cheers,

Quentin

Back to the top