Re: [mdt-papyrus.dev] Oxygen.1 RC4

Hi Benoit,

Strange these should have been made available to you when Sebastien did the last round of authorizations...
Anyhow the tag is there now, along with the next 3.2.0 which is indeed the next version to be published (those were added as milestones but not as versions thanks for the eagle eye !)

Cheers,
Quentin