Re: [mdt-papyrus.dev] [papyrus-ic] Papyrus update?

Hi Sébastien,

Since a few days, Eclipse download servers are really slow. We get similar feedback for Papyrus-RT [1] and some other projects.

Cheers,
Rémi

[1] https://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/papyrus-rt-dev/msg01985.html

Dear all,

I continue to have issue updating Papyrus a priori due to Eclipse server issue. Am I alone to have this issue?

Thanks,

Cheers,

Séb.

cid:image001.png@01D1C880.5C951BE0

Sébastien Gérard

Head of the LISE labs

CEA Research Director

Papyrus project Leader (www.eclipse.org/papyrus)

cid:image002.jpg@01D1C880.5C951BE0

Commissariat à l’énergie atomique et aux énergies alternatives

Institut List | CEA Saclay Nano-INNOV | Bât. 862- PC174

F-91191 Gif-sur-Yvette Cedex

M. +33 6 88 20 00 47

T. +33 1 69 08 58 24

sebastien.gerard@xxxxxx  www-list.cea.fr

icone_youtube

  cid:image004.png@01D1C880.5C951BE0  cid:image005.jpg@01D1C880.5C951BE0

Remi Schnekenburger

Senior Software Architect / General Manager
EclipseSource France

Email: rschnekenburger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web: http://eclipsesource.com/paris
Phone: +33
1 85 41 08 65
Hangouts: rschnekenburger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

EclipseSource France SAS
7 rue de la Croix Martre
91120 Palaiseau

General Manager: Remi Schnekenburger
Registered Office: 7 rue de la Croix Martre, 91120 Palaiseau, France
Commercial Register 824 977 516  R.C.S. EVRY

Back to the top