[mdt-papyrus.dev] new plugins for matrix table will be pushed today

Hello everybody,

    For industrial reason, I have to push the required code to make matrix tables today (although I know RC1 is tomorrow).

This code provides a new table, which is a matrix of relationships. Currently, it only allows the user to show/create/destroy Abstractions and Dependencies.

The other relationships will come soon, along with the documentation.

Some troubles are already known and should be fixed before the final release:

- A bug in the matrix property view when editing the source rows and the target rows.

- Several updates for the provided rows and columns are missing, but this trouble can be bypassed by reloading the table.

This code doesn't impact the existing tables.

All existing table JUnit tests continue to work after these changes.

A short presentation of these matrices is available on https://wiki.eclipse.org/Papyrus/NewAndNoteworthy/Oxygen#Matrices_for_Relationship.

(documentation will be provided before the final release)

The gerrit is here https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/97455

 Best Regards,

 --

Vincent Lorenzo