Re: [mdt-papyrus.dev] OCL question on a profile

Not yet running…

Here is my example model. There is an additional complexity coming from the fact my profile consists of two subprofiles…

And when I define  the profile, I try to use the option to save the OCL constraint in the profile as shown below:

cid:image001.png@01D1C880.5C951BE0

Sébastien Gérard

Head of the LISE labs

CEA Research Director

Papyrus project Leader (www.eclipse.org/papyrus)

cid:image002.jpg@01D1C880.5C951BE0

Commissariat à l’énergie atomique et aux énergies alternatives

Institut List | CEA Saclay Nano-INNOV | Bât. 862- PC174

F-91191 Gif-sur-Yvette Cedex

M. +33 6 88 20 00 47

T. +33 1 69 08 58 24

sebastien.gerard@xxxxxx  www-list.cea.fr