De : mdt-papyrus.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:mdt-papyrus.dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] De la part de LE MENEZ Quentin
Envoyé : mercredi 17 mai 2017 08:43
À : Papyrus Project list <mdt-papyrus.dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Objet : [PROVENANCE INTERNET] [mdt-papyrus.dev] Oxygen M7

Hi Everyone,

Today is M7+3 (oxygen) so I will deactivate the jobs that are not related to it as long as our M7 is not released. Meanwhile I would prefer if you can refrain yourselves from pushing to gerrit as I may still need the gerrit job live for last minute modifications.

As usual, I will send a mail when all is done and good J

Thanks,

Quentin

Back to the top