[mdt-papyrus.dev] Nattable 1.1

Hi all,

Nattable 1.1 has been released a few days ago [1]. This introduces some minor API changes (Especially moving classes/constants and new methods to implement).

I’ve updated the Papyrus integration, and we now rely on Nattable 1.1. The Nattable plug-in is included in our features, so this should be transparent when you update to the latest nightly build (Or M7, when we publish it): you won’t need to update Nattable separately.

Regards,
Camille

[1] http://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/t/725979/

Back to the top