Re: [mdt-papyrus.dev] Compilation errors in extendedtypes and paletteconfiguration projects

Hi Christian,

I don’t see these plug-ins on master. IIRC, they have been renamed (and moved) to oep.infra.extendedtypes.* and oep.uml.tools.extendedtypes.* in 0.9.x

The current plug-ins should be:

oep.infra.extendedtypes.*

oep.infra.extendedtypes.emf

oep.uml.tools.extendedtypes

They all properly compile (on both master and streams/0.10-maintenance)

Regards,
Camille

Camille Letavernier

+33 (0)1 69 08 00 59 - camille.letavernier@xxxxxx

CEA LIST - Laboratoire d'Ingénierie dirigée par les modèles pour les Systèmes Embarqués (LISE)