[mdt-papyrus.dev] Tests & Memory Leaks

Hi all,

Due to the various memory leaks (And a few popup dialogs freezing the UI thread), the nightly tests didn’t run properly.

The dialogs do not popup anymore. For the memory leaks, we’ll need some time to fix them all. Until then, I’ve split the tests so that they run in two separate eclipse instances (Restarting Eclipse between the two runs, to clean up the memory).

The tests now run correctly for Luna (Main + Extra). I’ll apply the same workaround to Kepler.

Regards,
Camille

Camille Letavernier

+33 (0)1 69 08 00 59 - camille.letavernier@xxxxxx

CEA LIST - Laboratoire d'Ingénierie dirigée par les modèles pour les Systèmes Embarqués (LISE)

Papyrus : http://www.eclipse.org/papyrus

Back to the top