[mdt-papyrus.dev] Rg. my previous mail

Hi all again,

I’ve just been told that my mail could be interpreted as an affront to the dev team, which it is not, let me reassure you.

I guess the ones who know about my standing regarding Papyrus ought to know that think it is a great tool with great possibilities and a great architecture. I try to increase the visibility and awareness of Papyrus on every occasion I have, because I do believe in this tool.

I just wanted to say (as I have done in the user mailing list as answer to Sebastien’s question before) that I hope that fixing bugs and improving performance/stability/usability has the highest priority for Luna.

So, sorry, if my statement was misunderstood as a harsh criticism.

Regards,

Marc-Florian

Back to the top