Re: [mdt-papyrus.dev] Papyrus Plug-in Version Management

Hi Christian,

As we don’t maintain a stable public API, we usually update all the plug-in versions at the same time. I’m supposed to do it this week for Luna plug-ins (And it’s already been done for Kepler ones). We don’t have a planning for public APIs (And other Luna requirements) yet, but it is unlikely to happen before M4 or M5. Papyrus APIs have been moving a lot since the first version (Helios), and now there is a lot of work to do to clearly define the APIs.

So, until then, you can choose either 0.10.1 or 1.0.0. Everything will be updated to 1.0.0 really soon anyway. Features are updated at the same time, with the same policy (i.e. all features/plug-ins have the same version number).

This policy will change after 1.0.0. We’ll most likely rely on API tools and follow the standard Eclipse guidelines.

Regards,
Camille

Camille Letavernier

+33 (0)1 69 08 00 59 - camille.letavernier@xxxxxx

CEA LIST - Laboratoire d'Ingénierie dirigée par les modèles pour les Systèmes Embarqués (LISE)